Restaurants in Broome
The Best Restaurants in Broome
There are two main areas of Broome – Chinatown and Cable Beach. Both have a wide selection of restaurants, bars and pubs where you can find food from all over the world.
Cable Beach Restaurants:
- TAPT Wine Bar – sophisticated dining and Tapas just a few steps from Cocos.
- Zanders – right on Cable Beach with dine-in and take away meals and a fully licensed bar. Stop in for a drink or a meal.
- Zoo Keepers Store – quality indoor and outdoor dining. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Divers Tavern – casual dining with gigantic servings and a great pub.
- Cichetti Club Restaurant – fine dining Italian at Cable Beach Club Resort.
- Kichi Kichi Restaurant– contemporary Asian cuisine at Cable Beach Club Resort.
- Zensai – Japanese tapas style at Cable Beach Club Resort.
- Cable Beach General Store & Casual Eatery – good for breakfast and burgers.
- Sunset Bar and Grill – great food with a view of Cable Beach.
- La Pearle – Good quality French style cuisine using local produce at Kimberley Sands Resort.